"God is within her. She will not fail."

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

I didn't blog at all over Thanksgiving break. I was hoping for a relaxing time with my family but with everything I had due this week it wasn't as relaxing as I was hoping it would be. I did enjoy myself though. Tuesday night the car ride only took us 6 hours instead of 7 because Joey likes to speed. Which I have no problem with if it means I get home sooner. :) My sister, my friend Kelsey, and I went and ate dinner at Tequilas our favorite Mexican restaurant to see our favorite Mexican Juan Pablo. We always have so much fun every time we go! :) So that night was AWESOME!!! It was the earliest I've ever gotten home from school.
 Wednesday got even BETTER!!! First, I got to sleep in. I can never seem to sleep in whenever I go home which really kinda sucks, but this time I DID!! Got my hair trimmed which is always nice because they style my hair all nice like afterwards so that I feel pretty. :) Then my sister and I went and had  lunch over at our sister-in-law's house and visited with her. She's getting so pregnant (I would say big, but she's already so self-conscious about that). Only 5 more weeks to go. She can have it any time after 2 weeks, but I'm hoping the baby will wait at least 3 weeks so that I can be there. We also played with our darling dog niece Daisy. We both had to leave after a while because my sister had to work and I had to stop at Wal Mart for my mom. Between then and church I did homework. :( Yucky! Even though reading the Bible shouldn't be yucky.Then I went to church with my mom. When church was finished I went and saw Love and Other Drugs with my friend Kelsey. Good story line but awful movie. There was so much nudity and yuck in it.
Thursday was of course Thanksgiving. We had the fam over. We ate and hung out. I enjoyed talking to everybody and playing with the cousins for once in my life. I don't know what it was but for once they were easy to talk to and I didn't feel so self-conscious and weird talking and being around them. I felt like I did a good job socializing and controlling my social anxiety. After everybody left I did homework. Rented a movie, but didn't end up watching it because I watched the GLEE episode that I had missed Tuesday. SO AMAZING CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW'S EPISODE! Did more homework. Decided I WASN'T gonna wake up at 3:00 IN THE MORNING to g Black Friday shopping. Then ended the night by finishing my book that I was reading. It was about Liz Murray the girl who went from being homeless to going to Harvard.
I did go shopping Friday. Mom and I didn't go til like 9 or 10. Still got good deals and we had really good luck finding a parking spot and finding what we wanted. Got some of my Christmas shopping done and got to pick out pretty much everything I'm getting for Christmas. Came back and went on a walk with my sister and watched the movie that I rented called What About Bob. Did homework. We took my mom out for an early birthday dinner at a Greek restaurant. It was so nice and cute and it was dark and cold, but it doesn't matter because you're with your family and the car is all nice and toasty. Did more homework when I got home and did other stuff that I can't remember. :)
Did a lot of homework Saturday. Started packing a little. We took my mom out to lunch for her birthday with my brother and sister-in-law. Mom did some more shopping. When we got back my mom, sister, and I put up the Christmas tree. They did most of the work, which was unusual because it's usually me and mom. Kelsey and I went and ate at Denny's then watched Charlie St. Cloud. After she left I took an oatmeal bath because I was so itchy. Kinda made a mess that didn't make my mom happy.
Sunday I finished packing. Went to church. Finished homework. Went to a birthday party. Took a walk with my sister. Sat around waiting for my ride. Then my sister got a call from her friend telling her she could go pick up her puppy. So I went with her to do that. His name is Frampton and is so adorable. Then my ride got here and I spent the next 7 hours of my life in a car.
So...I am EXHAUSTED. I was able to finish some work. Thank you Jesus! But I'm so tired and I'm not looking forward to the next 3 weeks and I miss my family and I miss Frampton and I'm bored...and I just don't like my school life.
Back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment