"God is within her. She will not fail."

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bored...

So...I'm sitting here...at my computer...BORED OUTTA MY MIND!
Tomorrow is the start of Thanksgiving break AND IT CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH!!! I'll pretty much be in class all morning then in a car all day. It's a 7 hour car ride so I'm not looking forward to that, I don't like packing, I don't like unpacking, time changes and recuperating is the worst, and I have so much homework that's gonna be do when I get back, but I CANNOT wait to be HOME! I love being at home during this time of year. I love talking with my family and being around them. I like hanging out with my friends and going shopping. I like helping put up Christmas decorations and listening to music. I love walking after we eat Thanksgiving. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! They bring out the best in me, but like I've said before, they also bring out the worst in me, but they still love the worst in you.

College is great for some people and I'm not saying I don't like it. It's really more of the dorm setting that I don't like. I wish I could have my own space. Decorate it how I want. Do whatever I want. That's why I love home. Home is comfortable and warm. I feel loved and happy.


We're a pretty bunch aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment