"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sesta Sesta

So...today while I was in speech class this blog came to me while we were talking about special occasion speeches. And my sister and I had a very nice conversation last night.

I love the times that I spend with my wise, beautiful, funny, talented big sister. We always have so much fun together. We love going out to eat at Tequila Mexican Restaurant where we both used to work at. We like to go and visit our Latino friends. :) And we often times get cravings for chips and salsa. :) We go to the movies and shopping (she drives of course, because she doesn't like my driving). Whenever I came home for fall break she even ditched classes so that we could spend the day together since she had to work later that afternoon and was getting together with her friends that night. Yup, my sister is pretty awesome. But the thing I love the most is that we can talk to each other about pretty much anything. We spend most of our time bickering about our parents of course. :) But when she and I are together we are such a riot! We laugh and goof off and it's so much fun. The voices and faces we make are unforgettable.

However, we of course didn't always used to be like this. Before I would have considered us enemy sisters, but now I consider us to be more like friends. Friends who like to tease each other and have a mean sense of humor. So...yeah...pretty much friends!

P.S. I tried not to make this one a list this time. I hope you guys are enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment