"God is within her. She will not fail."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Reasons Why I Love My Mother

My mother is amazing and we have one of those awesomely rare good relationships. Though I think this has disadvantages as well as advantages. But I'm not supposed to be thinking negatively, so that's why I'm gonna talk about how much I love her. :)

1. She LOVES me Despite all my not so good qualities.
2. Even though I'm 19 she still supports me financially and for that I'm thankful.
3. She's so wise. I go to her for everything.
4. She gives THE BEST HUGS!
5. She works hard.
6. Sometimes it seems like she knows me better than I know myself.
7. She's honest when I ask her how I look in something. Sometimes a little too honest. :)
8. She pushes me outside of my comfort zone.
9. She brought me to Christ. Well, her and Dad. :)
10. I think she's the ONLY person who cries more than I do. :)
11. She's not afraid to put herself out there. Her jokes may suck, but that's what makes them hilarious.
12. She's who I get my kick-butt legs from.
13. She gives good advice, not just when it comes to how I look.
14. She married my dad and they're still together.
15. She loves her Mom.
16. She has GREAT skin.
17. She has good taste in books and movies.
18. She sings loud and proud even though she can't sing. :)
19. She's fun to be with.
20. She's aware of her faults and she is always improving herself.

I pretty much love that woman to death. I admire her. My niece or nephew is going to have the best Gramma ever!

Me and Mom at Tim and Kristen's wedding.

P.S. I thought of this post when I was in Life Span Development this morning. :) We were talking about the different ways that men and women communicate. Don't know why this popped into my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment