"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.

Welcome back!
I've heard that a lot this past week. I am now officially a junior psychology and deaf studies major. So far I feel this is gonna be my hardest year yet. I think if I can survive this year I'll be able to make it the rest of my college career. But this time this year it's not gonna be the missing home and lack of independence part that's gonna be hard (I'm so proud of myself for not crying when I dropped my mom and sister at the train station. But my mom did :) ) What is gonna be hard is the work load that I'm gonna have this year. Research Methods and ASL III can you say EEK!!! To make matters worse I'm still needing to work on my motivation to do anything. And I need to work on not worrying about everything.

This week's worrying: Finding a job and having money to pay for stuff.

But the good news is that I'm not feeling homesick and lonely like I did last year and I just keep trying to remind myself:

"I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."-Philippians 1:6
So now matter what happens to me this year God has a purpose for me and that purpose is not finished until Jesus returns.

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO EMPOWERS ME. And so can you. :)

1 comment: