"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School's coming! eeekkk!!!

So I totally just realized (while I'm sitting on the toilet) :) that I'm heading back to school in exactly one week! Okay, so I know this shouldn't be scary, but it totally is...I am FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! If you were to see me right now it wouldn't look that way but I definitely am...totally...freaking...out.
I have nothing against Bethel (except it being 7 hours away from home) and my parents are driving me crazy and this summer was a bust soooo....why am I freaking out...well, I'm about to tell you.
  1. I have to take Research Methods this semester and I have yet to get an A in a psych class at Bethel. This is gonna be a major stressor.
  2. I HATE packing....and unpacking....and packing...and unpacking...and you get the picture.
  3. I NEED to find a job, especially since I'm gonna have a car and I'm gonna need to pay for gas somehow.
  4. I am NOT independent. I want to be but I'm not I still need my mommy to do things for me like cut me a piece of cherry pie because I'm not strong enough to cut it. :)
  5. I don't like dorms. I like having my own space.
  6. I don't like being sick when I'm away from my mommy and I'm a hypochondriac so that's a problem.
  7. I can't be lazy anymore because I have to work to get as good of grades as I do.
  8. I have a curfew. ;)
  9. I miss my home friends (even though I didn't really do much with them this summer...sad.)
  10. I don't like missing all the family and church gossip ;)
  11. And the big one....MY NIECE....and Petey I can't forget Petey.
So now that I've depressed everybody...sorry but I had to let it out. :) Here are some reasons why I'm happy to be going back.

  1. I'm living in the Lodge this year which is gonna be soooo nice. I'm pretty stoked about that.
  2. Awesome chapels 3 days a week.
  3. I'm closer to my gma so if I get too depressed I can go visit her...and get more depressed because she's depressing...okay maybe that's a bad idea...moving on.
  4. I don't have to listen to my mom grumble and complain (and I don't have to load and unload the dishwasher).
  5. My mom won't confuse my laundry with my sister's. But my sister will most likely be stealing my stuff while I'm gone and messing it up which really irritates me. But that's okay because all my good stuff is coming with me. And the laundry at school is free. :)
  6. There's a lot more to do at Bethel
  7. I get to see my friends (and hopefully I'll be more outgoing this year and do more with them).
  8. I get to be independent (but I still need my mommy and daddy' money). :(
  9. I'll enjoy my family time more because I'll actually want to see them after not seeing them for a while.
  10. More life lessons to be learned and seeing God work in mysterious and wonderful ways.
Okay, I feel better now.

2 comments:

  1. The whole sisters laundry confusion thing I definitely understand lol.. I check my sisters laundry everytime she brings it home just to see what my mom mixed up this time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I do that too. My sister keeps her laundry on our dryer because it's right next to the door that leads to the basement where her room is and I always find at least one piece of clothing that is mine. and if I don't take it before she takes her clothes downstairs I may never see it again. lol.

    ReplyDelete