"God is within her. She will not fail."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year's ResolutionS

I always hated making New Year's Resolutions because no matter how hard I try I can never stay committed to them. However, around New Year's I always take the time to examine my year, what I did wrong, what I could have done better, and my hopes for the next year. I believe there is always room for improvement and there is always room for hope, however, that hope should always be put to action. That is the hardest part. So for 2011 here are the things that I would like to accomplish

1. be a better daughter (grand), sister/sister-in-law, aunt, niece, friend, roommate, and pupil
2. be healthier, this means that my goal is not to exercise and diet to lose weight it means nourishing my body and being smart about what I eat and using meals as they should be and exercising to feel renewed and energized.
3. doing my absolute best in classes which means asking for help when needed and talking to my professors and forgiving myself when I don't live up to my expectations.
4. being a better communicator with my family.
5. forgiving others and apologizing to others
6. get a job and be smart about money
7. gain experience in my career field of interest.
8. gain driving experience and get a car
9. have better control of my temper and not allow myself to get upset so easily
10. be more courageous
11. be myself and not who somebody else wants me to be
12.  not to be so judgemental
13. fall in love with dance again
14. daily die to myself and spend my days doing what my Good Lord wishes. Living by His will.
15. praying more and going to God for guidance
16. being friendlier smiling and saying hi to people more often

Well, this is definitely a good list to start with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment