"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And it begins...

So tomorrow concludes my Christmas break and I will have to leave my wonderful comfy home and make my way back to Bethel College. I am very saddened by this.

"I never wanted to go away, and the hard part now is the leaving you all. I'm not afraid, but it seems as if I should be homesick for you even in heaven."- Beth March, Little Women


You see...I enjoy school. I enjoy learning and being with my friends and classmates, but the things I dread after being at home for so long is not having money and not having a car. I want to be independent but if you don't have the resources it makes that kinda hard. My friends are also way more excited to see me when I come home then my friends are at school so I almost always have something to do when I'm home. I also like having my own room and my own bed. Dorm rooms are just not my scene.
Adding to my homesickness will also be my puppy Petey and my new niece Grace who was born right before Christmas break.
Petey
Me and Grace
I love being home and being with my family, but I want to be independent and I love not being with them 24/7. But I'll always miss them. Especially since I won't be seeing them til the end of February. But with love, you don't have to be in the same place to feel and give it.
Tim and Kristen had their baby and me and Christina had ours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment