"God is within her. She will not fail."

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blah...

Everything that has gone wrong this week:
  • This past week was Spiritual Emphasis Week, I do not feel spiritually emphasized.
  • I was 30 minutes late to my doctor's appointment because my GPS didn't save the address and I'm horrible with directions and I don't like being late. :(
  • Got behind on homework.
  • Recently, signed up to do 5 Star and instead of being excited about it I spent the entire night freaking out about it and feeling completely overwhelmed with everything I have to do.
  • Accompanied with that is wondering what purpose God has for me and what He has called me to do and HATING that I don't know.
  • Now being sick and all the yuck that accompanies that-no sleep, discomfort, getting behind on homework, having my first tests on Tuesday and feeling ill prepared, plus all my other homework and projects due this next week.
  •  Missing my family-especially Grace. :(
  • Finding out that Grace can crawl. Thanks for telling me Mom. I hate being out of the loop.
But, I keep trying to remind myself to have faith like a child. I got to skype with Grace today which did make me miss her, but I was reminded of how little care she has. ;) She currently has an ear infection, sinus infection, and yeast infection, but you wouldn't know by the way she acts. She was a little fussy, but no more than usual, but she just kept banging on that keyboard and talking to me. I seriously cannot help but smile when I see her because of how cute and carefree she is. I desperately wish I could go back to being like a child, not just because I would be so dependent on other people or the attention or having no responsibilities :), but because I want to experience that carefree life again. When you grow up you get so caught up in life that you lose that attitude. Being sick just becomes another weakness and a distraction from the things that need to get down because if things don't get done it's the end of the world!

Please God help me to see the purpose you have for my life. Give me patience. Help me to get better in YOUR time. Keep me focused and motivated. Help me to have faith like a child. Thank you so much for placing Grace in my life. Before she was born I used to think about all the things I would be teaching her. I never imagined all the things she would be teaching me. Father I love you and I give you praise!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I can see your faith growing! We miss you too! But, this is where God has placed you right now...keep looking up to Him to guide you!

    ReplyDelete