"God is within her. She will not fail."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures

As I promised...
Here are some pictures of Grace's baptism. Though I'm sure most of you have seen them, but I'm gonna post them anyway.
Proud Grampy and parents

Her baptism outfit

"I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

Getting ready

Her new sunglasses from Aunt Tina

Putting on her sweater.

Me and my Love.

I love the look on her face.



She looks bored in this one.

Some fun.

Edited one of GiGi Troup

Oh I miss my Gracie so much! I can't wait to see more of her this summer. I can't believe she's already 4 months old! I probably sound like a broken record but I cannot believe how much I love her. So far she has been my greatest blessing.

"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers, in speech, in love, in faith, and in purity."-1 Timothy 4:12

I already see this in her. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't help but read this comment with sarcasm but I know you didn't mean for your comment to be sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete