"God is within her. She will not fail."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've Got a Feelin'

It's really strange, this feeling I have. (I feel like this line has been in a song or movie or something.) Anyway...
So this feeling. I don't know what it is. I don't think it's anxiety. I'm a little anxious and stressed about everything that has to get done the rest of this semester, but strangely I'm not worried. I don't think it's laziness. For the first time I actually feel like doing my work and getting it done, but I haven't really started doing it yet.
Strange...
Maybe it's boredom. I keep watching these drama movies like Life As We Know It, Burlesque, and A Mighty Heart. You know I've discovered that the reason people are so drawn to movies like these and T.V. shows like Glee and One Tree Hill is because people crave the drama. They want excitement in their lives that they can't find elsewhere. They think singing and dancing their way through life and getting attacked by a psycho nanny will make their lives better. I admit I'm one of those people.
You would think that as a college student I wouldn't feel the need to seek drama. I mean that's the reason I started this blog to document my college career and to add excitement to my life. I can't say that it has worked so far.
Though, you know, when you stop to think about it...
Life is one crazy filled drama. No days are the same. We have similar days, but days that are never the same.
So I'm obviously not bored...
So what is this feeling....?

No comments:

Post a Comment