"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Findings

So today I discovered a few things I thought I'd share with you. :)
1. Stretching feels so good. I really miss dance class.
2. My politeness & patience really does get noticed.
3. I am so blessed!
4. I really do feel like God does want me at BCHFS this summer for my internship.
5. I really need to figure out what my learning style is so I can study better.
6. It's so quiet when not all of my roommates are here. I can't decide if I like it.
7. For the first time I really believe that if it's God's will, it will work. I still don't exactly know for sure what that is, but it will work out. :)
8. Teachers really do care & I'm happy that my teachers know my name out of 2000 students. My old college couldn't even remember my name out of less than 600.
9. Music is so therapeutic.
10. I wish I was craftier, like making my own clothes or jewlrey. Maybe I'll use some of my birthday money to buy a how-to jewelry book. :)

So what have you discovered today?

2 comments: