"God is within her. She will not fail."

Monday, December 1, 2014

Maybe It Doesn't Have to End

Well, hello all,
Surprised to hear from me? I'm sure you are. :) So tonight while watching Blue Bloods on T.V. (more like just using it for background noise) and checking my facebook one last time before bed I started to think about blogging and actually asked myself, why did I stop? To be blunt, I stopped because life was going awesomely (yes, I did say awesomely) and I didn't feel the need to blog anymore. Of course receiving crappy news like I did today will make you feel kinda crabby.
***Oh snap somebody just got shot! Sorry...I got distracted by the T.V. My mom doesn't like that I spend a lot of time watching crime T.V. but hey, I like drama and one of my concentrations in school was Criminal Justice. Although, real life is nothing like T.V...
Annnyyway. Sorry I got off topic.
So yeah while I'm feeling crappy and crabby it really made me want to blog again so I logged on to my account...
***Excuse me someone was stabbed not shot. Sure looked like a shot one to me...that's why I just watch the investigating...sorry, again.
So I logged on to my account and while I'm scrolling through my old posts my memories come back of what was going on while I wrote that blog. Truth is that there are many happy...and not so happy posts. I really shouldn't have stopped. I forgot how therapeutic blogging can be. And I feel like there's so much that I need to catch you guys up on. :)
But right now it's getting late and I should really get to bed. Busy day tomorrow, being a grown up and all. :)

Oh, and since I'm finished with college, I'm considering renaming my blog. Any suggestions?

Be on  the look out for future posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment