"God is within her. She will not fail."

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Down Memory Lane

So this past week has brought back so many memories from my freshman year of college. Unfortunately these are not good memories. With the situation I'm going through right now sometimes I feel like it's worse than freshman year, but then when I stop and think about it I realize how much better it actually is. Sure, the present situation has caused me a lot more trouble and grief, but I've had so much more support and the staff here has done so much for me to make it better (more than I can say about the staff freshman year). It's a constant reminder of God's presence and how my mom has been right all along (yes, I can't believe I just admitted that) and God has blessed me with wonderful people and I am being taken care of. It's such a relief to know that....

 Freshman year with the best gal ever!


Shekinah Glory! 
Sophomore year
Junior year service day!
Junior year
Me at apple picking, that's my favorite ring that I lost so if you see it...please give it back! Please and Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment