"God is within her. She will not fail."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eugene...

Dear Eugene,
I just wanted you to know that Dad has prostate cancer. He should be fine. Thank God! I also wanted you to know again that even though you were probably one of the worst fathers I know, I still forgive you and I wish that you would have been lucky enough to see how well your children grew up, to meet your grandchildren, and to meet your great granddaughter. She's pretty awesome! And not only is Dad a better father than you were now he's making sure that Gracie gets the grandfather that we never had.
I also want to let you know that I agree and understand my friend's reasoning behind reincarnation. I believe that those who have died are reincarnated before they're taken up to Heaven on Judgement Day. I don't know of any place in the Bible saying what happens to us while we wait for Christ to return. I do know that the Bible says that Jesus defeated death and the devil, but is that really true when many people still don't come to know Christ? They still die and the devil wins that person. That's why I believe that God gives those who die not knowing a second chance before Judgement Day so that they can come to know Him. I hope this mostly for your sake.
Despite your awfulness I really wish I had known you.
Love Always,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment