"God is within her. She will not fail."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of us."

On Saturday and Sunday before coming back up to school I took the train to gma's where my brother and sister-in-law picked me up. And where Tim and Kristen are, there Gracie is also! :)
So since Mommy and Daddy were there to take care of Gracie I didn't get to spend as much time with her. But I did get to witness the love her parents have for her and the love that she has for her parents. It's been great to see how Tim and Kristen handle her and try to make her laugh. They're really great parents and it's been amazing to see my brother...and sister-in-law grow. In their love for each other. In their love for others. In their love for Gracie. In their love for God. And a growth in wisdom.
Now, this blog wasn't totally meant to praise my brother and sister-in-law. What I really wanted to say is that Gracie's laughter is so cute and contagious!
Tim was throwing her up in the air on Sunday afternoon and she was so happy and laughing hysterically. Kristen was bouncing her on the couch and she was laughing her deep belly laugh. I couldn't help but laugh myself. When I think about Gracie and her smiling and laughter it makes my day.


"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment